Graduate Technologist, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
To generate and maintain finished product specifications for our diverse range of customers and work with colleagues and customers to respond to and address related queries. To obtain information from suppliers regarding ingredients in response to customer queries.
• Be responsible for finished product specifications, ensuring these are generated in approved formats for all customers including retailer based specifications, to agreed timescales and ensuring compliance with customer requirements and relevant legislation.
• Complete all technical information requested by customers to ensure legal compliance on internal and external systems, challenging and maintaining the technical information on finished product specifications.
• Ensure timely review of all finished product specifications.
• Work closely with internal departments including Development and Purchasing, and the Supply Base.
• Assist as necessary with the updating and maintenance of raw material specifications and logging of information onto the Company Database, ensuring information is accurate and complete. Gather required or missing information by liaising with Suppliers, ensuring raw materials comply with any specific customer requirements.
• Assist in third party visits and audits, participate in the company internal audit programme and provide support within the Technical Department
You must have previous experience of working with finished product specs. Experience writing specifications would be advantageous. You may be a Food Graduate with some industry experience.
MON-FRI Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.