Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to work for a successful Food Manufacturer?
Our client is a reputable business with a track record for providing an excellent service to an enviable customer base. Over time this site has demonstrated a strong combination of tradition and innovation, ensuring a comfortable position at the forefront of food manufacturing excellence.
• Reporting into the Group Technical Manager, you will be ready to take full responsibility for all technical matters on site.
• With a Quality Management team reporting into you, you will be the main technical contact for customers where a key focus for this position will be to develop these relationships ever further.
• As part of the Senior Management team you will also provide overall direction and support, managing and facilitating staff performance.
• The successful candidate must have previous experience in Management within Food Manufacturing.
• Applications from any Food background are welcome although you must be able to demonstrate strong customer experience working with the Major Retailers.
• This is a really good opportunity to make your mark within a well-established business and take real ownership over technical.
Why should you join this business?
This company has set itself a very stretching growth challenge that will drive change, opportunity and excitement. With this business you can enjoy an open management policy which cascades throughout the business – the Group owners & MD are very approachable and visible. Culturally this is an organization that embraces change and welcomes new ideas!
25 Days holiday + stats
Pension 3% matching
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.