Systems Compliance Technologist
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
Reporting into the Systems Compliance Manager, you will offer support in terms of KPI reports, Trend analysis, Internal Audits, Product Specifications and Factory Quality Documentation.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
• Process customer complaints on a daily basis, analyse and trend the results and provide data to support the complaint meetings and internal/external customers
• Process incoming UCN’s and issue to the Factory Technical Team for investigation
• Review product on line comments in relation to complaint trends
• Collate technical information, analyse and trend the results in order to generate business KPI reports, site technical communications and customer reports and in conjunction with the Systems Compliance Manager effectively communicate with the business
• Administration of QMS documentation and associated admin duties in line with factory requirements, changes to existing products and product launches
• Complete internal audits and support the Systems Compliance Manager with the internal audit programme
• Complete incoming packaging checks against product allergen status
• Provide support for the completion of Customer Specifications, TSA’s, HARA’s and associated documentation in order to meet customer deadlines
• Assist the Systems Compliance Manager with the generation of customer reports and information required for product reviews
• Populate relevant spreadsheets for product launches/delists
• Generate documentation for the Senior Management panel, input the results and maintain the panel product file
• A degree/HND in a scientific, food or manufacturing discipline is considered advantageous.
• HACCP Level 3- Desirable
• Food Safety Level 3- Desirable
• 5 G.C.S.E or equivalent is desirable
• Good Maths and English is essential
• Competent in Excel, Word and Powerpoint computer skills.
• Previous experience in food manufacturing with factory technical experience as a QA or technical role advantageous.
• Experience in using Excel to process large quantities of data to identify trends.
• Previous experience of Product specifications and Internal auditing advantageous
MON-FRI 8am- 4:30pm
30 days Holiday
Pension Scheme 3% employee, 2% Employer
Attracitve Benefits Scheme including several discounts and BUPA Health Care
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.