Head of Technical
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established business. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company.
• Reporting into the Site Director you will take ownership over leading the technical function and will look to maintain and develop the highest standards for product quality.
• You will have responsibility for a QA team.
• Ensure that Quality systems are maintained and you will look to develop both new and existing customer relationships.
• Be responsible for technical issues surrounding products and as such a core element of the role will be dealing with customers and driving relationships forward.
• The successful candidate for the role will have a proven track record leading the technical function within Food Manufacturing
• Experience managing and leading a team
• Be well accustomed to working to BRC standards.
• A tenacious individual with real drive and passion for what you do, coupled with the ability to tackle change where encountered.
Package includes car/car allowance, contributory pension, relocation assistance.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.