Fleet Van Sales Manager
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
My client is looking for an experienced ambitious Fleet Sales Manager to join the sales team. My client is an award winning long established family Company and are looking for an individual who can share their Company values and possess the following requirements:
You will be Responsible for a group of Van Sales Drivers.
• You must be target driven and committed to increasing sales, for this to work for both you and us, you will need to be a hunter by nature, and love the thrill of sales and winning new business, and keeping your existing sales looking healthy. You need a strong commercial awareness and strive to ensure that you are always one step ahead.
• It will be your responsibility to develop new business and ensure that there is a steady flow of new sales coming into the business as well as supervising and developing all your existing fleet van sales accounts.
• You will be office based once a week and spend the rest of your time while you are out and about meeting potential customers and generating leads. Whilst also spending time motivating, coaching and supervising your team of Van Sales Drivers selling fresh products to businesses.
• You will regularly monitor the payload of all fleet vehicles, and their associated costs.
• You must enjoy early or late starts depending on the needs of the business requirements.
• You will be expected to maximise excellent customer service and satisfaction that always reflects the quality image of the Company. Manage any customer issues and complaints and guarantee that they are solved successfully
• To uphold all the prerequisites of running a fleet of Van Sales Drivers through the Sales and Company Management structure.
• You must demonstrate a positive attitude, have excellent communication and people skills and be able to work calmly under pressure.
You will have an excellent proven track record and you will be a good sales person! Exposure to the food industry would be advantageous but is by no means essential. You will have strong communication skills with a real ability to liaise with individuals thoughout all levels of the business.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.