Sandwich Room Manager
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Do you have a chef/catering background?
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
1. Plan and schedule production requirements to achieve the maximum efficiencies and optimum utilisation of available plant and equipment to fulfil customer order expectations.
2. Achieve the agreed standards of product quality ensuring compliance with laid down specifications and through effective control of production procedures.
3. Maintain the agreed systems and procedures for meeting due diligence, quality assurance and HACCP requirements.
4. Develop and implement appropriate work procedures for reducing waste to minimal levels.
5. Monitor and control labour costs through effective labour, holiday planning and scheduling of production requirements.
6. Monitor and control standards of hygiene and health and safety throughout the shifts to meet legislative requirements of food safety and health and safety.
7. Train, develop and motivate employees, through development of skill matrices, to undertake current jobs and prepare them for future opportunities and development.
8. Monitor and control the use of personal protective equipment and ensure that all employees are correctly attired for the business
9. Nurture all new starters into the business, complete documentation, monitor training and undertake appraisals when necessary.
10. Identify and prioritise maintenance requirements to minimise disruption to the business form the breakdown of equipment.
11. Liaise with Factory Manager on shift changeover to ensure that all issues are followed through.
12. Be aware of current trends in the market and work with retail and the development manager to design and produce products to meet these demands.
13. Develop product in line with the current project management system and hit deadlines for product launch
14. Be involved in the training of new product with the staff and be present for all new production runs to ensure quality is achieved.
The right candidate for the role will have a background as a Chef/Catering Manager.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.