QA Technician, Yorkshire
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
• Preparation of samples for daily taste panel and storage of retained samples
• Preparation of samples daily for sending for laboratory testing
• Daily checks of chiller & freezer temperatures, chemical concentrations
• Calibration of pH meter, temperature probes, viscometers
• Assisting with the routine environmental sampling: swabbing, air plates, water samples
• Daily raw material intake checks
• Input of data onto the Company database
• Factory process audits, GMP Audits and CCP Monitoring
• Audit Preparation
• Allergen swabbing
• Internal auditing
• A good command of English and good communication skills
• The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a close team.
• An understanding of the importance of accuracy and the need to work to the highest possible standards.
• The ability to work to given deadlines, focusing on the tasks required
• Flexibility to cover other shifts during absence for holidays/illness
• Confidence to have a firm but fair approach to addressing quality matters
• Ability to support and aid operations
40 Hour week
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.