Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
• Completion and issuing of all internal specifications with relevant factory paperwork.
• Completing the customer specifications, keeping customers and colleagues informed of progress.
• Complete customer questionnaires relating to product.
• Artwork approval for customers’ own brand packaging.
• Completing pack copies for in-house printed film/labels and outer case artwork, ensuring they are translated into foreign languages where required and compliant with relevant legislation.
• Briefing artwork requirements to suppliers (eg outer case artwork) and approve files for printing after seeking relevant internal and customer approval.
• Creating files for in-house film and label printing.
• Respond to customer queries.
• To perform any reasonable task required by management.
• To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
• To adhere to the group Health and Safety policy, following all company policies and procedures that have been put in place to ensure your welfare and that of others. Being mindful that the Health, Safety and Wellbeing at work is everyone’s responsibility.
To Identify and display a positive attitude towards change and continuous improvement within your area of responsibility. Assist others in the implementation of change and provide feedback for improvement for the processes in which you are involved.
You will have experience writing online specs within Food Manufacturing. You will have strong communication skills and you will have good attention to detail.
MON-FRI 37.5 Hours
33 Days Holiday
Pension 3% Matching
Life Assurance 4 x Salary
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.