A vibrant and fast-growing foods manufacturer focused on supplying high-quality and innovative products to major UK retailers. The business has experienced growth over the last few years and has ambitious plans for the future to continue its recent success.
We're looking for a candidate that shows enthusiasm, initiative, and excellent communication skills.
This role would be suited to a qualified or part-qualified candidate who has experience in a similar role or has previously worked within an office environment.
• Daily cash reporting
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Adhoc employee expense reconciliation
• Monthly currency float account reconciliation
• Process authorised expenses and supplier payments
• An experienced Accounts Assistant – ideally with food industry experience
• A diligent and compliant candidate with Health and Safety awareness
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Someone driven, determined and keen to progress
What’s on offer?
Highly Competitive Salary
Be a part of a culture with a track record of internal promotion and progression
If you are interested in this position, then please forward a copy of your most up-to-date CV to Simon Norris.
Due to the high number of applications, you will only be contacted if your CV is of interest to the role.