Account Manager, South West England
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Health & Beauty
• To account manage a portfolio of private label accounts. Delivering excellent customer service and maintaining regular touch points to support accurate forecasting and understand performance and growth opportunities.
• To take responsibility for the successful implementation of new product and packaging developments. (NPD)
• Identify opportunities to grow key accounts.
• Maintain and share customer & category insights with the Division and other key stakeholders.
• Prepare quotations & sales presentations
• Project management - Critical Path Management: manage the critical path for both new products and product updates to ensure it is in line with customer timings and the project is delivered on time.
• Ensure accurate project and customer notes are maintained.
• Check/ sign off Customer orders for accuracy.
• Work with other internal and external stakeholders to support new product set-up and ensure the successful transition from product development to a signed off specification ready for production.
• Prepare and report on monthly sales data.
• Work with Demand Planning to ensure the ongoing maintenance of accurate internal forecasts.
• Previous experience in account management or product development ideally within FMCG
• Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
• Flexible approach
• Strong rapport building skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment