Account Manager, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Raw Materials - Oils & Fats
Manage your accounts with Industrial Food Manufacturers
Based South East England- c£50K + package.
A global organisation who supplies a vast portfolio of ingredients and raw materials for multiple industries are looking for an experienced Account Manager for their Oils and Fats department.
This organisation is a major global player in the commodities market, they supply innovative ingredients and raw materials to the food and drink, health and wellness and animal nutrition industries.
Based in the south east of England this role will see you (but not limited to).
• Manage and develop your portfolio of sales accounts in the oils and fats industry.
• Analyse market trends, opportunities and commodity markets related to your industry.
• Work closely with internal teams to meet objectives and execute contracts.
• Developing new sales opportunities
To be considered you will need.
• Experienced in a sales/trading environment ideally in food processing or commodities industries.
• Solid IT and Excel experience
• Knowledge of food ingredients (ideally Oils & Fats) into food manufacturing environments.
• Commercially focused- target driven.
If successful, the salary is c£50K + car allowance + bonuses.
This is a great role for someone looking for their next step up in their career. This organisation offers stability and recognition.
Please be aware national travel and some overnight stays will be expected.