A leading Manufacturer in Kent are looking for an Account Manager to be the Key Account contact for one of their leading retail accounts.
• You would be the key account contact for one of our established retail accounts ensuring full product availability and the achievement of optimal service levels.
• Measure and report on set targets.
• Establishing and maintaining customer service policies and procedures.
• Identifying areas for improvements and actioning these.
• Investigate and handle customer complaints.
• Management of credit process to ensure credits are actioned in a timely manner.
• Develop relationships with key customer contacts.
• This role will suit you if you can manage priorities well and are keen to be largely self-managed.
What we're looking for:
• Experience of working in the fresh produce industry.
• Experience in a retail customer relationship role.
• Experience in or relevant knowledge of planning & supply chain role
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Good negotiation skills, the ability to plan strategically.
• Good IT skills and attention to detail.
• Time management, self-motivation and excellent organisation skills
• Capability to set-up and manage projects.
• Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets using MS Excel to an intermediate level or higher.
• Experience of using SAP
Competitive Salary (circa £35k – £40k)
+ Benefits (6.6 weeks Holiday Incl Bank Hols, Pension Scheme)
To find out more, please apply now!