Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a leading food manufacturer supplying to the "Big 4" retailers and the food services sector. Due to continuous growth within the business, a vacancy has arisen for a Production planner in West Yorkshire.
• Producing and reactively managing the production schedules for each of the production sites
• To communicate with production employees, to ensure timely completion and despatch of production
• To help manage stocks of third party products, ensuring full availability, with minimal wastage
• Keeping up to date with external events and reacting to short term spikes in production levels with the help of the demand planning team
• Experience within supply chain/planning, ideally in a Food or FMCG environment
• High attention to detail under tight deadlines
• Experience working on SAP and other IT packages
• Strong analytical background, able to spot trends, identify efficiency savings and reduce waste/down-time on the line
The role on offer?
• Base salary £28,000-£32,000
• Well defined career progression routes and training on offer
If you are interested in the role and wish to find out more about this and other opportunities we have within the FMCG arena, please upload your CV today.