Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Senior Sales Director (EMEA)
I’m currently working with a pioneering food ingredients business, who are a leading producer and distributor to the global food and beverage industry. With a global market opportunity, they are one of the largest worldwide producers of their specialist ingredients and the company are anticipating rapid and scalable growth.
As part of their continued success, they are looking to recruit a Senior Regional Sales Director (EMEA). The role will be home based but will require travel outside of the UK 60% of the time.
The role of Senior Regional Sales Director is to lead overall sales, marketing and application strategy for the EMEA region to achieve budgeted volume and revenue as well as profitability targets. This role is responsible for resourcing, leading and managing the regional team, managing the regional cost centre and achievement of agreed objectives by directing the implementation of local business plans, distributor agreements and management of regional joint venture partnerships.
• Develop, adapt and implement business plans across the EMEA region designed to deliver against budgeted volume and revenue sales targets.
• Regional pricing strategy and implementation for value and business creation
• Development and control of regional cost center budgets, staffing and expenditure
• Provide leadership and manage cross region sales team to agreed sales and market development plans - steer resourcing and focus for priority accounts/volume opportunities
• Provide strategic direction to the regional marketing team to execute on implementation of global marketing platforms locally
• Lead and resource the regional technical development team to ensure excellence in customer application and solution development and communication
• Leading a team of 10 consisting of sales and marketing, customer service and technical/scientists
• BA/BS degree with a minimum 7+ years’ experience in the global food industry with a good track record and professional progress in marketing, product development and innovation
• Experience in leading, motivating and managing functional teams.
• Ideally experienced in a multi-national/global environment
The basic salary for the role is up to £140,000 plus bonus of 30% and the role comes with a car allowance, company pension and private healthcare.
If you like to travel and want to be part of renowned and growing business, don’t hesitate in applying! Alternatively, you can email your CV directly to me…firstname.lastname@example.org or you contact me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Sales Director, Senior Sales Director, Global Sales Director, Global Key Account Director, Head of Sales, Senior Head of Sales, Global Head of Sales,