Import Coordinator, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Upto £27,000 + Benefits
I’m currently working with a fantastic business who are one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and are expanding worldwide. They offer a great place to work and great development/progression opportunities as they continue to grow.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Import Coodinator to join their supply chain team who will be responsible for the purchasing and management of all products from suppliers through to the relevant distribution channel.
• Managing the onward distribution of products from global factories through to warehouses in the UK
• Work with other departments to forecast and plan future shipments, sharing information with 3PL and Freight Forwarders, looking for the most appropriate channel into the UK.
• Deal with queries and issues on shipments.
• Validate all invoices to ensure timely payment, including VAT / Duty
• Monitor the performance of 3PL and Freight Forwarders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business with a fantastic reputation. There are lots of development and progression opportunities for the right candidate. The basic salary for the role is up to £27,000.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity with genuine progression opportunities, don’t delay in sending your application!
Import Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Shipping Coordinator, Import Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, 3PL Coordinator, Global Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain Assistant, Export Coordinator, Supply Chain Supervisor