Quality Control Manager
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Quality Control Manager - Pharmaceutical
I’m currently working with a fantastic manufacturing business who are a major player in a very popular and growing sector. They work very closely with leading universities, hospitals and research centres around the world on a range of ongoing research programmes. Amongst other awards, they have been accredited in the best companies to work for 2018!
As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Quality Manager with a pharmaceutical background.
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of all QA functions to ensure the company continues to meet the compliance and certification requirements of cGMP (MHRA) and all other appropriate regulations.
• Management of the company change control procedure, HACCP system and stability plan.
• Ensure that complaints are fully investigated and all CAPAs are effectively implemented.
• Ensure positive release system is proactively managed and product release is completed in a timely manner.
• Management of supplier and raw materials approvals, including internal and external audit plans.
• Trending of complaints, CAPA, IPC failures, aberrant results on a regular basis and managing necessary actions.
• Preparing for external audits (including customer visits) and hosting such audits where required.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or veterinary medicines industry, with experience of GMP and/or VMD an essential requirement.
The business offer a competitive basic salary, private healthcare, 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and a range of other benefits of which there are too many to list!
If you’re looking for a new a challenge with a great business, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control Manager, QC Manager, Pharmaceutical Quality Manager, Pharmaceutical, Quality Control