Supply Chain & 3PL Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Manager - FMCG
I’m currently working with a fantastic FMCG manufacturing business who have over 30 years' experience developing products for well-known brands worldwide.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager.
• Day to day management of the internal team and Subcontractors to hit the Companies KPI on time
• Management and division of work load and priority setting
• Management of the supply planning process to ensure any issues arising within the Supply Chain that will cause failure of OTIF are highlighted on time
• Management of the cost variance process with in the department
• Key contributor to continuous improvement projects
• KPI management and issuing
• Obtaining Quotes for rework and subcontract packing
• Manage the setup of new products on the System to ensure correct data and costs are entered
• Managing and investigating invoice and debit note queries
• Obsolete, limited life and slow-moving stock management with in the system and cross functionally within the company
• Ensuring stock queries at 3PL of subcontractors are resolved promptly
• Set up and management of the cycle count at 3PL
Qualifications and Experience:
• Proven track record in a line management role within a busy supply chain and/or 3pl environment for FMCG
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Capable of thriving in a fast- paced environment with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet the demands of the business.
The role offers a competitive salary, annual bonus and a range of benefits. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a thriving team, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Supply Chain Manager, 3PL Manager, Supply Chain & 3PL Manager, Supply Chain Supervisor