Supply Chain Coordinator
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Coordinator - FMCG
I’m currently working with a fantastic FMCG manufacturing business who have over 30 years' experience developing products for well-known brands worldwide.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their busy supply chain team to manage the sales order fulfilment process across the business.
• To be involved in all aspects of stock management from stock code set up and maintenance through to stock and cost accuracy, shelf life and obsolescence
• Expedite all purchase orders through the supply chain ensuring goods are received on time and in full to allow timely despatch from relevant 3PL or subcontractor facilities
• Ensure stock accuracy to minimise stock and cost variances
• Work closely with purchasing and 3pl in the investigation and resolution of stock and cost variances including management and monitoring of the stock discrepancy spread sheet
• Daily maintenance of the sales order system to ensure latest information is available for the sales team
• Produce the cycle count list for 3PL and organise Physical Stock Checks (PSC)
• Responsibility for the set up and maintenance of safety stocks
• Co-ordinate stock movements between warehouses
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Previous experience of working within a logistics environment for FMCG and/or with managing systems and data
• Strong communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Strong sense of commercial awareness
• Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
• Strong administrative and analytical skills
The role offers a competitive salary and a range of benefits. If you’re looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a thriving team, don’t delay in sending your application!
Supply Chain Coordinator, Stock Control Coordinator, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Assistant, 3pl Coordinator