Development Chef, Africa
Job type: Permanent
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to work with a global ingredients company?
I am currently working with a leading global ingredients company who manufacture for major retailers within desserts and cakes. As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Development Chef to join their Process Development Department.
• Responsible for the development of innovative products for our clients
• Planning workshops.
• Compile and build recipes and methods ensuring operational suitability.
• Act as the culinary lead on projects adhering to the NPD process.
• Working in conjunction with purchasing and pricing to ensure meal components meet targeted price points and ensuring all deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working within dairy ingredients, bakery, desserts or cakes
• Previous experience in a restaurant or production kitchen
• Methodical and organisational skills, with high accuracy and attention to detail
• Understanding of food hygiene, kitchen housekeeping, environmental health, and health & safety requirements.
• A positive “can do”, pro-active attitude and demonstrate use of initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading growing businesses in the industry.
If you have experience as a development chef and are looking for an exciting new challenge, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or you can contact Andy Banks on 0161 833 0181 for a confidential discussion.