Business Development Manager, Home Based
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager
Up to £45,000 + commission + Car/Car Allowance
I’m currently with a fantastic, privately owned business who are growing quickly and manufacture beauty, personal care and household laundry / cleaning products for major retailers in the UK and Europe.
As part of their continued growth, they’re looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to focus on new business development throughout the UK. The role will report into the Sales Director and will solely be responsible for the development of contract manufacturing sales throughout the UK.
• Managing the development of private label / white label products including skincare, haircare, bath, fragrance, make-up and cosmetic products
• Attending regular meetings with customers including high street and general retailers
• Travel throughout the UK to access all accounts where necessary
• Attending tradeshows and exhibitions
• Responsible for setting and delivering budget expectations and plans
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of Project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve the aggressive future growth plans
• Proven experience of contract manufacturing sales for personal care, health/beauty products
• Experience of managing multiple own-label projects at any one time
• Ability to provide support to clients throughout the process from concept to launch
• NPD experience would be an advantage
The role comes with a basic salary of up to £45,000, bonus, car or car allowance and benefits. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a rapidly growing business, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Personal Care, Beauty & Cosmetics, Beauty, Cosmetics