Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Quality Assurance Officer
I’m currently working with a fast growing business who supply specialist ingredients into food manufacturers and distributors across Europe. They have a great reputation and are proud to offer very unique products with an unrivalled service.
As part of their continued growth, they are now looking to a recruit a Quality Assurance Officer to support the quality manager in the maintenance, management and development of the company quality management system.
• Conducting internal audits, identifying corrective and preventative actions and ensuring they are completed
• Investigation of quality events, identifying corrective and preventative actions and ensuring they are completed
• Conducting quality risk assessments as required for various business activities including change control
• Writing and training out of SOP’s
• Supporting the QA manager in the preparation and hosting of customer or accreditation audits
• Checking and sign off of production documentation
• Demonstrable knowledge of quality management systems (QMS) requirements and of working with the key elements of a QMS
• Previous experience in a food or pharmaceutical production environment in a quality role
• Knowledge of FSSC and GMP standards
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards
• Qualified in auditing
• Vocational qualifications in quality management eg HACCP lvl3, food safety lvl3
The role comes with a basic salary of up to £28,000, discretionary annual bonus which last year was 8%, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. The hours of work are Mon-Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-2:30pm.
This is a great role with a friendly and growing business. If you’re looking for a new challenge, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: QA Officer, QA Technologist, Quality Assurance Assistant, Quality Control, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager