Business Development Manager
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager (Nutrition)
I’m currently working with a fantastic nutrition manufacturing business who are a major player in a very popular and growing sector. They work very closely with leading universities, hospitals and research centres around the world on a range of ongoing research programmes. Amongst other awards, they have been accredited in the best companies to work for 2018!
As part of their continued and rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager who will focus on managing their medical clients which will include GP’s, NHS and Private Hospitals.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the Medical Affairs department
• Organising appointments and meetings with GP, private hospital and NHS healthcare staff
• Presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
• Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
• Undertaking research relevant to the use of products in human health
• Identify, explore and support novel research interests
• Respond to requests from healthcare professionals for medical/scientific information where appropriate
• Reviewing UK medical sales performance
• Writing reports on activity and other documents
• Attendance at congresses, conferences and scientific/medical meetings
The ideal candidate will have strong commercial awareness and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Applicants with a background in sales and the capacity to learn about scientific and medical detail are essential.
The business offer a competitive basic salary, good commission structure, private healthcare, 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays and a range of other benefits of which there are too many to list!
If you’re looking for a new a challenge with a great business, don’t delay in applying to the this advert. Alternatively, you can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Medical Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Business Manager, OTC, Medicines, Nutrition, Sales Executive