Head of Marketing
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Head of Marketing
I’m currently working with a well-known and established FMCG manufacturer based who’s branded products can be seen in Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Ocado as well as many others and online. Due to considerable growth, they are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to deliver international brand propositions to drive revenue and profile growth.
Having worked with this business for a considerable time, we know that they’re a fantastic business to work for and it’s a very exciting to join as they continue to grow!
• Lead the strategic development of our brands and ranges and delivering the brand and communication strategy and subsequent activity plans
• Create a positive lasting brand impression both within the business and externally with customers and consumers to improve product sales and market share
• Deliver innovative, cost-effective brand and marketing activity and campaigns which cut-through to grow market share and brand reputation
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Oversee the development and delivery of content and communication across all channels aligned to the brand stories and the activity calendar to build consistent brand experiences
• Monitor consumer research, market research and competitor activity to identify any opportunities and/or key issues
• Work with the owners and any external agencies on the creation and production of Company Videos for internal use or public viewing as in the case of TV adverts, including the development of briefs and occasional copywriting
• Optimise the portfolio for revenue and profitability, developing clear core range propositions by trade channel and markets to manage consumer needs and channel pricing structure requirements
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Extensive marketing and brand-building experience in a highly commercial organisation
• Already operating at a Strategic Leadership level with experience of both line management and leading cross-functional teams.
• Developing and delivering innovative and successful marketing and brand activity
• Managing Brand and product portfolios and P&Ls
• Creating compelling brand propositions
• Proven success of engaging teams and businesses to help shape their thinking and outcomes
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Ability to work in high pressure environment
• Strong understanding of consumer-research techniques and evidence of securing the investment to fund these based on solid ROI
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great business as they continue to grow. As this is a brand new role, it offers full autonomy and the opportunity make the role your own.
The role comes with a basic salary of up to £60,000, discretionary annual bonus, life assurance, pension and 26 days holiday + 8 bank.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a great business, don’t delay sending your application!
Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager, Global Marketing Manager, Head of Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing Manager