Customer Service Lead
Job type: Permanent
Customer Service Specialist
I’m currently working with a pioneering food ingredients business, who are a leading producer and distributor to the global food and beverage industry. With a global market opportunity, they are one of the largest worldwide producers of their specialist ingredients and the company are anticipating rapid and scalable growth.
As part of their continues growth and success, they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Specialist who will be the key point of contact for corporate customers sales, product samples and information requests.
• Process sales orders received from corporate customers
• Coordinate with warehouse and dispatch personnel for the accurate batch allocations and subsequent delivery of goods
• Process invoices and relevant documentation for all shipments
• Process customer complaints and follow-up until closure
• Coordinate imports and exports of product with the assistance of outside customs brokers/agents
• Update sample requests in salesforce.com and process delivery to customers
• Coordinate all documentation requests for product specifications such as COAs, MSDS, BL, etc. as needed to fulfill customer requests
• Communicates with customers concerning orders, product availability, shipments, freight rates, lead times and supply chain orders
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service
• Ideally educated to degree standard in a relevant discipline (Business studies, international commerce, finance etc) or HNC/D with relevant experience
• High ethical values including and experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
• Experience in a multi-national/global environment preferred.
• Management and documentation of orders, purchase orders, returns, complaints and rejections professionally & promptly with suppliers and customers
• Experience in international trade, deep management on documents, incoterms, duties and taxes.
• Ability in a second or third European language (German, French, Spanish or other) highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading global business. The basic salary for the role is £25,000 - £28,500 and the role comes with a bonus of 15% + benefits + pension.
If you’re a looking for a new challenge and are very customer driven, don’t delay in sending your application!
Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Advisor