Graduate Bakery Technologist
Job type: Permanent
Graduate NPD Technologist (Bakery)
I’m currently working with a well-known leading supplier of specialist ingredients to the food, beverage and fragrance industry.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Graduate Baker / Bakery Technologist for their London site.
• Ideally 12 months experience in commercial food product development, specialising in dough and/or bakery goods.
• Demonstrate a clear passion, skill and innovative approach to working with bakery products.
• Preferably a food science qualification or Bakery/Food qualification
• A passion for product & trends
• Project Management experience
• Good communication skills
• Understanding and be able to use a comp
uter and MS Packages
• Experience in food manufacturing
This is a great role for a graduate who is looking to develop their career with a global business. There is lots of development potential and long term careers prospects.
The basic salary for the role is up to £27,000 and the role comes with a discretionary annual bonus, 25 days + 8 days and great development opportunities.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a great business, don’t delay in sending your application!
NPD Technologist, Baker, Bakery, Bakery Technologist, Graduate, Graduate Bakery Technician, Graduate Food Technologist