Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
I’m currently working with a fantastic business who manufacture cosmetics and toiletries for well-known global brands. They are well established and have a great reputation across the sector.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Regulatory Technologist to join their established regulatory team.
• Supporting the Head of Regulatory Compliance with the interpretation of EU regulations and Global requirements relating to the development, manufacture and supply of cosmetics and toiletries.
• Maintaining a relationship with regulatory and trade bodies to keep the company and its customers up to date with current and forthcoming regulations
• Maintaining a relationship with regulatory and trade bodies to keep the company and its customers up to date with current and forthcoming regulations.
• Managing data for notification of cosmetic products (using CPNP database).
• Providing export documentation and customer specific documentation relating to finished products.
• Reviewing and advising on claims and claims substantiation. Working closely with R&D and commercial teams
• Knowledge of global cosmetic regulations and regulatory processes is essential; as well as a good understanding of regional export requirements for cosmetic and personal care products including: premium skincare and bodycare, hair care and colourants, US OTC Drug and cosmetic products.
• Knowledge of labelling and claims substantiation requirements globally; Understanding of Advertising regulations would also be an advantage.
• An excellent communicator with the ability to understand, Interpret and explain complex regulations to teams, providing guidance within the organisation and to customers.
The basic salary for the role is up to £30,000 and the role comes with 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and are ready to join a friendly and knowledgeable team, don’t delay in sending your application!
Regulatory Advisor, Regulatory Officer, Regulatory Lead, Regulatory Technologist, Beauty, Cosmetics, Personal Care