Business Development Manager
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager
Are you a proven Business Development Manager with experience of selling into the foodservice sector or pub chains and QSR’s? Are you looking to join a well-established and fast growing business where there is clear career development potential? If so, then read on!
The business have multiple sites in different areas of food manufacturing and they’re continuing to thrive in all areas. Their customers include major brands including Muller, Cadbury and Mondelez. This particular role is working on the ingredients side of the business where products include sauces, pastes and purees and these are sold into the foodservice sector with customers such as Brakes and Bidvest.
They acquired this business at the back end of last year and the plan is to invest and grow. As the only first Business Development Manager to be appointed to the site, there is a clear development opportunity as the customer base grows.
• You will be responsible for developing existing accounts, fully utilising the extensive product portfolio available (accounts are largely blue chip with some SME's)
• Develop new accounts within foodservice and second tier customers such as pub chains and QSR’s
• Develop strong relationships within accounts and gain a strong understating of their businesses and their business processes
• Work cross-functionally internally and within customers to manage projects effectively
• You need to be sure that you are aware of new product developments within the customer base and where possible get involved in options on supply
• Have commercial responsibility when looking at new opportunities within existing and new clients
• The role requires you to be self-motivated, you will need to book and make your own appointments
• You will need to be aware of the market trends and how the markets works on pricing, training and information will be supplied on going
• Strong B2B foodservice background
• Strong commercial capabilities
• Excellent key account management experience
• Keen new business hunter - developing relationships, and exploring all possibilities within accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager with experience in foodservice who is looking for a clear career development path.
The role comes with a basic salary of £45k - £65k and the role naturally comes with a commission/bonus structure, car or car allowance and company pension scheme.
If this role sounds of interest, don’t delay in sending your application. You can email me – email@example.com or call me on 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Corporate Account Manager, Foodservice, Foodservice Sector, Pub Chains, QSR’s