Quality Food Safety Manager
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
Quality & Food Safety Manager
I’m currently working with a well-known food manufacturer, developing famous household brands and based in the South of Wales.
They are now looking to recruit a Quality & Food Safety Manager to manage the sites Quality & Food Safety team to ensure that products that enter the market are safe, legal and manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal and external specifications.
• To co-ordinate all technical quality activities to ensure that products are manufactured against agreed specifications
• To develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all audit bodies
• To develop the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value
• To support the central technical team to develop consistent best practice policies whilst looking for alternative ways to solve problems
• Delivery of site technical KPI’s
• To be customer facing on all technical issues and to support the commercial counterparts where required to ensure business continuity
• Primary contact with Government and Non-Governmental organisational bodies – inclusive of retailer interface
• To develop & support robust correct action plans to ensure any consumer or customer dissatisfaction is addressed
The role comes with a competitive basic salary of up to £50,000, a car allowance of £6,500, on target bonus of up to 10%, great contributory pension scheme and 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
If you’re interested in working for a fantastic business who are very forward thinking, don’t delay in sending your application!
Keywords: Quality Manager, QA Manager, QA Team Leader, Technical Manager, Technical Services Manager, Food Quality Manager, Food Safety Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Senior Technical Manager