Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
I’m currently working with a global supplier of ingredients and flavors solutions to the food, beverage and nutrition industries. They supply to major food manufacturers in Europe and worldwide and they have a fantastic reputation for quality and service.
As part of their continued success, they’re looking for a Quality Technologist for their manufacturing site in Kent.
• Supplier & customer complaint management
• Investigation and follow up of analytical failures & internal non-conformances.
• Conduct non-RM supplier’s evaluation for approval incl. packaging, transport, warehouse etc.
• Support tracking and completion of customer questionnaires and enquiries
• Conduct weekly Hygiene Audits plan
• Environmental monitoring - conduct swab, track and report results
• Conduct G&P audits and T&H audits
• Coordinating finished products and RM sample analysis with internal and external laboratories
• Collating analysis results and positively releasing finished product.
• Verifying batch documents and labels prior to releasing them to production for manufacture
• Allergen monitoring – conduct swab, track and report results, perform annual risk assessment
• Coordinate document control system for the site
• Experience in the food industry, preferably in a quality / technical role desirable
• Great attention to detail
• Very competent in the use of Microsoft Office including excel / word / outlook
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Organised and methodical Works well under pressure
• Handles well changes of priorities
• Team player with great communication skills
The role comes with a competitive salary, company pension (3.5% employee & 7% employer), Life Assurance, Health Care, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, childcare vouchers and free parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a great business who are very focused on developing their employees. The individual will receive internal and external training as required based on experience. If like what you hear, don’t delay in applying! You can also call me on 0161 833 0181 or email your CV to andy.banks@DRNewitt.com
Quality Technician, Senior Quality Technician, Quality Manager, Senior Quality Manager, Quality Technician Support, Quality Control, Quality Technologist, Senior Quality Technologist, Supplier Quality Technologist