Regulatory Systems Manager, South West England
Sector: Research & Development
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Regulatory Systems Manager
I’m currently working with a long established, innovative business founded on principals of pioneering excellence, customer satisfaction and quality. With over 100 years’ experience, they are a market leader in the development, manufacture and delivery of health and beauty products, developing hundreds of products each year.
Reporting to the Chief Scientist, they are looking to recruiting a Regulatory Systems Manager to provide expert advice within a technical context, to provide legislative support to R&D and to manage relevant site systems and ensure all products are reviewed for compliance and legislation.
• Ensure all formulations submitted to customer comply with relevant legislation for the specified market and with the specific customer requirements, requiring liaison with customers and development managers
• Ensure all new formulations have been fully tested according to relevant legislation for the specified market, including safety assessment before first manufacture
• Provide R&D with completed customer specifications according to agreed critical time path
• Manage relevant site regulatory and technical data systems and ensure all are reviewed, updated and maintained to meet customer requirements
• Keep abreast with changed in legislations relevant to ingredients, products, processes and environment
• Develop and present implementation plans for legislative changes
• Ensure the company complies with company/externally set standards for ingredients, products processes and environment e.g. ADD, Detergents regulation, REACH, COSHH
• Recruitment, appraisal and performance standard monitoring
• Staff target Setting. Guidance, coaching and development
• Degree (or equivalent) educated in a science held OR significant experience in a similar role
• Experience in product development/regulatory or quality environment
• Project Management skills for implementation of new regulations and approaches
• Strong communication skills – written & verbal
• Structured and confident approach to problem solving
The roles comes with a basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000, discretionary company bonus (annual), great pension scheme, healthcare and 27 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with a fantastic business with a great reputation, don’t delay in sending your CV!
Keywords: Regulatory Systems Manager, Regulatory Manager, Scientist, Regulatory Quality, Quality, Systems, Quality Systems Manager