Logistics Coordinator, London
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Coordinator
I’m currently working with a multi-award winning British skin care brand that manufactures fresh, natural, cruelty free and vegan beauty products. They are currently one of the fastest growing company in the UK (Sunday Times) and have been crowned 'Emerging Brand of the Year’ by the Virgin Fast Track Awards. With a fast growing, vibrant HQ family of close to 100 members, they offer plenty of career development opportunities within a company culture that is passionate, supportive and positive.
Right now, they’re looking for a sharp and meticulous Supply Chain Coordinator to work alongside their stock control team.
Day to day tasks will involve:
• Setting up purchasing contracts with suppliers
• Negotiating best prices (skills of persuasion required here!)
• Maintaining a great relationship with suppliers
• Liaising with Stock Controller to understand what needs ordering
• Coordinating logistics of goods delivery date and effectively communicating that information with warehouse team.
• Data input and management of all purchase orders and deliveries in Sage Software.
• Executing all purchases from start to finish, including chasing suppliers and refund request if goods are not as described.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Impeccable organisation skills
• Effective communication skills
• Computer literate
• Experience with purchasing and logistics
• 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
• Office is conveniently located close to a number of public transport links.
• £25-£28k depending on experience
Keywords: Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator, Supply Chain Manager