Sector: New Product Development
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
Research & Development Technician (A level Student / Graduate)
Salary up to £20k plus benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier of ingredients to the food, beverage and flavours industry. They’re very well established and have achieved a strong growth pattern in volume and diversification.
• Work on product and process development with support of the R&D Manager
• Assist in implementing and optimizing production processes
• Assist in scale-up and monitoring of processes for new products
• Responsible for day to day running of the laboratory
• Assist in providing technical support to the business for process and products
• Highlight required areas for improvement
• Participate fully in relevant training courses
• Coach/Train unskilled staff where required
• Science background to A level standard (or equivalent) and good level of maths or English
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work in collaboration with other departments
• Takes ownership of problems and, where possible, resolves them without passing
• Looks for opportunities to constantly improve the process
• Is receptive to new ideas and methods
• Participates fully in relevant training courses
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student with a food science / science background to A level (or equivalent) or degree standard. The basic salary is up to £20,000 plus company benefits.
If you’re interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Ingredients, Food & Drink, Flavours, Research & Development, Science, Laboratory