Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
£26-£30k + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier of ingredients to the food, beverage and flavours industry. They’re very well established and have achieved a strong growth pattern in volume and diversification.
• New product and process development
• Managing product and process trials to evaluate operating perameters
• Scale up and monitoring of new products and assist in technology transfer to production
• Provide technical support to the production department ensuring processes are operating in an optimal way
• Provide training, guidance and support on equipment and processes where required
• Management of laboratory and laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with hygiene to GMP standards
• Assist quality assurance with the investigation of customer complaints
• Highlight required areas for improvement
• Scientific degree, e.g. chemistry, process technology, chemical, engineering or food technology
• Understanding of HACCP procedures and product quality safeguards
• Knowledge of distillation and extraction and associated processes
• Awareness of SDS and warning labels
• Able to contribute to innovative ideas within team related to processes
• Ability to train and guide others
• Receptive to new ideas and principles
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-established, innovative business who actively support World Class Manufacturing principles. The basic salary for the role is up to £30,000 plus company benefits.
If you’re interested in this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Process Technologist, Senior Process Technologist, food, beverage, ingredients, flavours, food manufacturing